Hello! I was recently honored by my friend who writes the blog https://morishige.wordpress.com/ with the Liebster award. Honestly, yes, I am honored that he would think of me to pass this to as my blog is all over the place and has no real sense of direction or purpose. It did at one time, but because I have a chronic illness, it is always evolving. So, when I started off blogging, I was a gung-ho (asshole) photographer who wanted to tell my side of the story and why I wasn’t getting any breaks. This is when I realized that I was my only obstacle. Anyhow, Terima kasih friend! You have made this old, Grama feel like a cool kid! It has been cool discussing music and current events with him.
I know I suck but I am not going to pass this on. I will apologize for this one. I will leave the link up for the Liebster Award and why it was started as I do think that it was a cool idea. So, please go check it out. I looked for a link and just found tons of blog posts so check those out. Also, I did copy a couple of items from his post. Really, I am sorry for not following dirrections!!!
Well here it goes…
Facts about Me:
- I’m the youngest of five sisters and have no brothers.
- I was 5’9″ in the 5th grade and stop growing that year.
- Basketball is my favorite sport!
- Los Angeles Clippers and Boston Celtics are My favorite teams. Larry Bird fave player!!
- I want to travel and the only country other than the USA I have been to is Mexico.
- I love to sing so much I got in trouble for singing in the bathroom in kindergarten
- In 2006, I went back and checked email (yes, I save email) I fed 250 with 15 hours notice, 4 staff members and a couple hundred bucks. I was a chef/kitchen manager/waitress/bartender/babysitter. I can only imagine how I would have handled this pandemic at the restaurant during this time.
- My first kiss was at 5 by a boy named Stevie.
- My husband and I dated 2000-2001 and didn’t date again till 2014.
- Gardening did not come naturally to me, I killed all plants up until a few years ago.
- I went to college to study biological sciences and aspired to become a physician.
Selected Blog Articles:
It’s hard to choose, but if I had to I would go with: Stop by and check them out or one of the many thousands that are out there. There are only three, but I could have listed many more.
https://morishige.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/argopuro/ – just because he is sooo cool and so well traveled!
https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/82536890 – she posts great stories about cats!!!
https://offcenternoteven.com/ – He posts very cool videos and he also has some very cool cats!!
I hope you guys do not mind.
Questions for the Curious or any that would like to answer:
I will mix questions from my friends list and questions of my own.
- When did you start blogging?
- What is your most memorable blogging experience?
- Where is the farthest you have traveled?
- Do you prefer to travel alone or with someone?
- Do you know your neighbor or neighbors?
- What is your favorite pastime(s) while traveling?
- When was the last time you laughed?
- Can you play any musical instruments? What are they?
- If you could go to one concert, what would it be?
- Have you acquired new skills during this quarantine? What are they?
- What makes you smile?
Well, again, my sincerest apologies for not following dirrections. Thank you for including me as it made me feel like I was one of the cool kids!
Have a blessed and beautiful day!